Charitable Fridays with GRID Driving School
We are delighted to announce that on the last Friday of every month GRID Driving School will be donating half of all driving lesson fees to charity. We thought it would be nice to give back to our community and so we have picked out 12 charities (one for each month) that truly help people in Glasgow and across Scotland.
If you would like to get involved simply schedule your driving lesson for some point next Friday (or the last Friday of any month) and half the cost of your lesson will go straight to our charity of the month. If you are not a current pupil then please feel free to drop us a message and book today.
Our first Charitable Friday will take place next week – Friday 25th of January.
Our chosen charities for 2019 are:
- January – Glasgow Association for Mental Health
- February – Emmaus Glasgow Homelessness Charity
- March – Alzheimer Scotland
- April – Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity
- May – The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
- June – Scottish Autism
- July – National Deaf Children’s Society
- August – Beatson Cancer Charity
- September – Macmillan Cancer Support
- October – With Kids
- November – Soldiers Off the Street – Scotland
- December – The Trussell Trust (Foodbank)
We hope that as many of our pupils as possible can get involved! If you have any questions, then please feel free to drop us a message
All the best – Team GRID